Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Santa Has a Wish!

I am so excited to begin this new adventure in blogging about what I am doing in my classroom. It took me a little while to get the gears turning and this post is long over due but I feel that the first one should go out to my #1 supporter. 

What new books did you share with your students this Christmas??? 

My students had a special delivery from the North Pole. The book was delivered freezing cold and all. My kids were ecstatic about this book and the mission inside. 



My mom loves all things local and is a huge supporter of local businesses. The excitement in her face when she brought this book home and began explaining it to me was priceless. The book is written and illustrated by a local artist and all ...


This book is super cute and encourage's students to do acts of kindness throughout their day and the holiday season. Put that Elf on the Shelf aside people ... Santa Has a Wish! The book comes with a letter introducing the wishes and includes a wish for each day! OMG my kids loved it and they loved talking about what they did to complete the wishes. 


There is a website you can also go on where you can record your progress with the wishes and see how others are doing with the wishes as well. Christmas won't be here for another 354 days but you should highly consider visiting this site and checking out this local find.





No comments:

Post a Comment